Home Remedies For Stones
Drinking sufficient amount of liquids can prevent from forming kidney stones as well as helps in passing kidney stones. Not only does the liquid flush out toxins, it helps move stones and grit through your urinary tract.
Although water alone may be enough to do the trick, adding certain ingredients can be beneficial. Be sure to drink one 8-ounce glass of water immediately after drinking any flavored remedy. This can help move the ingredients through your system.
1. Take 6 grams of root of papaya 6 grams.
2. Grind the root of papaya and make complete powder form.
3. Mix this powder of root with 50 grams of water and filter it.
4. Use this for 21 days for every morning and evening. The Stones will go away.
1.Take some amount of wheatgrass leaves.
2. Cutoff the roots of wheatgrass leaves and make small pieces of leaves.
3. Mix these leaves with some amount of water in mixer to form wheatgrass juice.
4. Drink this Wheatgrass juice 2-3 times in a day for 20 days. It will completely remove stones.
Wheatgrass juice also helps in nausea and constipation.
For more about health – click here